Sunday, February 20, 2011

We're sick. And we don't feel well, either.

Everybody's sick.  Ariana's got some congestion and a fever.  Hannah's also congested.  Friday I was vomiting (I'm pretty sure I caught it from one of my patients).  It was a personal best!  Usually I only vomit once or twice in a day.  This time I threw five times in seven hours!  Yesterday my body ached from the muscle strain, just like it does when you exercise too much.  Could I get six pack abs if I got sick more often?  I'm not nauseous any more, now I'm just congested.

The weather's beautiful!  Right now it's raining, and just a little earlier there was hail!

3 comments:

  1. Hope that you and your family return to good health quickly. Six-pack abs are overrated. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five times in seven hours, but how far could you shoot it? Get better soon, all of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and the family are feeling better. Ron came home sick from the race. He has pneumonia. Guess it's in the air.

    ReplyDelete